All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum  
AMR Shamus Cooncreek and Tumbleweed Springs AMR Shamus Badger Creek AMR Shamus How I make a model railroad

Go Back   All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum > Model Train Forums > Buy & Sell
Gallery Image Hosting Calendar FAQ Mark Forums Read

Old 19th March 2006, 22:28   #1
Qube
Administrator

Default Rules

Welcome to AMR’s Buy and Sell section.

This forum is for private sales only. No business sales advertisments. If you own your own business then sales advertisements are not allowed anywhere on AMR. The AMR forums cost a lot of money to host and to that end we feel it is unfair for businesses to use AMR as a free advertising service to drive sales to their business. If you are a business and wish to advertise on AMR then please contact Qube or Shamus for details.

Members wanting to buy or sell model railroading goods may do on the proviso that AMR’s owners and moderators are in no way responsible for the success or failure of transactions they enter into.

AMR’s owners or moderators will not be held accountable or participate in any disagreement members may have when entering into any transaction with a 3rd party. Members are advised that any transaction is entirely between them and the party they are dealing with.

Under no circumstances must members use the AMR forums as a means to solve any differences they may have with a sale. It is advisable that each person involved in a transaction obtain an email address and phone number before the sale takes place and any disputes to be held outside of AMR.

A special “Buy & Sell” chat room has been added to Live Chat for members wishing to participate in talks related to their buy and sell needs. As with the main chat room, this is also un-moderated and no chat log held, so if members involved in a transaction request details of their sales chat then AMR’s administrators will not be able to retrieve any information at all.

Please use this thread to ask any questions which you may have and any clarification of rules will be added to the above.

Thanks and all the best with you buy and sell needs.
Qube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 22:33   #2
Howqua
Mod Squad

Default Re: Rules

Sounds fair to me,now David would you like to a used car from me ?
Howqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 22:40   #3
Qube
Administrator

Lol, no thanks Keith, the rules do say model railroading goodies only - unless its a box car, in which case, no to that too
Old 20th March 2006, 10:56   #4
Howqua
Mod Squad

Not a boxcar David,but a H.O.scale one LMAO.
Howqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 18:40   #5
Stationmaster

Qube,
Can I post model railroad items from my personal collection? These are not offered through my business.
Stationmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2007, 18:48   #6
Shamus
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stationmaster View Post
Qube,
Can I post model railroad items from my personal collection? These are not offered through my business.

You can place items in the Buy/Sell only

Shamus
Shamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2007, 14:10   #7
Qube
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stationmaster View Post
Qube,
If they are your personal items and not business sales then you can list them in buy and sell