All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum  
AMR Shamus Cooncreek and Tumbleweed Springs AMR Shamus Badger Creek AMR Shamus How I make a model railroad

Go Back   All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum > Model Train Forums > Photographic Competitions.
Gallery Image Hosting Calendar FAQ Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 3rd September 2010, 18:54   #1
TCWORLD
Mod Squad

Default September/October Competition

For these two months there is an open theme. October is Model month, so its time to get your cameras out and take a picture of anything at all to do with Railways in the scale world.

Prototype Photos Thread (Closed)
Model Photos thread (Closed)

The votes are now open. They will run until Saturday 20th November.
Prototype Vote
Model Vote
Combined Best Photographer Vote

If you want to enter for the combined competition as described in the Rules and Format Thread, just post one picture in each of the September/October threads, and I will sort them out for the third vote.

Please Read the Rules if you haven't already done so before entering.
Old 1st October 2010, 17:42   #2
TCWORLD
Mod Squad

Default Re: September/October Competition

The Prototype competition is now closed, and the model one Open

Would people like to have the vote for the best prototype scene now, or at the end of October?
Old 1st October 2010, 22:21   #3
Selector

Tom, I am of two minds. It would be nice to dispatch with this one and focus on the next phase with the models. On the other hand, leaving it for even a couple of weeks allows people, including newcomers or latecomers, to take another look to make up their minds.

Six of one, half a dozen o' the other.

-Crandell
Old 1st October 2010, 23:24   #4
GWRman

Hi Tom, I think we should have the vote on this one now and then vote on the model pics at the end of October and then the combined vote. Only my opinion, what do others think ??

Doug.
Old 1st October 2010, 23:31   #5
Roy Buchanan

Either way works for me. By doing all of the voting at once you do make it easier to compare submissions for the combined vote. If we vote for Sept. members will want to know the results and this could skew the model and combined vote at the end of Oct.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Roy
Old 2nd November 2010, 20:43   #6
TCWORLD
Mod Squad

Polls are now open. Please everyone take 2 minutes to vote on each poll. It doesn't take long, but it would be most appreciated by all who entered.
Old 19th November 2010, 22:13   #7
TCWORLD
Mod Squad

2 More days to vote on this months competition. if everyone who reads this could make sure they have voted on the three polls this month (it only takes a couple of minutes), all those who entered the comp. would be most appreciative .
Closed Thread