All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum  
AMR Shamus Cooncreek and Tumbleweed Springs AMR Shamus Badger Creek AMR Shamus How I make a model railroad

Go Back   All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum > Model Train Forums > General Talk (Off Topic)
Gallery Image Hosting Calendar FAQ Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 7th February 2005, 16:54   #11
UK0n30Fan

Default The Making of a model Railroad "ebook"

One more modeller adding his grateful thanks for making the information available - Cheers Paul!

Regards
David(UK)

Old 9th February 2005, 12:31   #12
Shamus
Administrator

Your most welcome David.
Shamus
Old 9th February 2005, 16:08   #13
SAL Comet

That's great stuff Paul, thank's for making it availible
Old 12th February 2005, 05:05   #14
Locobreath

Shamus:

Just started to look at your CD. It will take a while for me to digest all of it. I think the photogrpahy section will be particularly helpful.

Greatly appreciate all the time you put into this project and your untiring efforts to make us better modelers. Hats off to you.

Locobreath
Old 12th February 2005, 13:47   #15
Belg

Paul, I was going thru some of the info on the website about wiring and really like the probe switching mechanism, I'll probably have a few questions down the road. Will this info be up on your website for good or should I copy and save things now??Thanks ever so much for sharing, Pat.

Paul I have had AMR timeout several times in the past few times I have tried to post is there something I'm doing wrong? It usually works the second time but not always. Pat
Old 12th February 2005, 13:56   #16
Shamus
Administrator

Quote:
Paul, I was going thru some of the info on the website about wiring and really like the probe switching mechanism, I'll probably have a few questions down the road. Will this info be up on your website for good or should I copy and save things now??Thanks ever so much for sharing, Pat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it ill be up until as such time as I quit modelling LOL
------------------------------------------------------------
Paul I have had AMR timeout several times in the past few times I have tried to post is there something I'm doing wrong? It usually works the second time but not always. Pat
[snapback]13832[/snapback]
---------------------------------
I will get "Qube" to look at it for you.

Shamus
Old 5th March 2005, 13:18   #17
NYC56

How did I miss this one?

WOW! Great Job. I'll have to make the time to read it and let it all sink in.

Chris
Old 12th March 2005, 05:12   #18
beaser

Excellent job! Not only do you know your stuff you have the "gift" that makes it so easy for others to understand. The presentations are very well written and illustrated.

It's an obvious labour of love.

I'm impressed

Bryan B

Old 12th March 2005, 05:47   #19
Qube
Administrator

Quote:
From what I can gather with your report and what has been PM'd to me. The hosting company of AMR has had a couple of issues recently which have caused problems for different members around the world at different times - Though some of these might not of been their fault directly.

If you get anymore problems, then if its not too much trouble, note the times and error codes, PM them to me and I'll get right on it
Old 14th March 2005, 02:44   #20
Knudsen

Paul, you put a hell of a lot of work into your CD. Just the professional organization must have taken many many hours, noyt to mention creating the content. It's very kind of you to offer it for free download.
Closed Thread