All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum  
AMR Shamus Cooncreek and Tumbleweed Springs AMR Shamus Badger Creek AMR Shamus How I make a model railroad

Go Back   All Model Railroading Community Chat Forum > Model Train Forums > Scratchbuilding & Kitbashing
Gallery Image Hosting Calendar FAQ Mark Forums Read

Old 28th January 2011, 17:12   #1
B&O Glennwood

Default Paper and Card Structures

With the cost of structures becoming more and more expensive I am looking for those who create buildings with there computer I use the ModelBuilder program and on foreground structures I have cut them apart to build them as board by board construction with very pleasing results This type of modeling has a lot of potential some textures can be embossed with good results I am looking to expand my modeling skills and share this with others PERHAPS with we could start a forum page just for paper structures that we could share and download with others So the Modeling Community could see the potential in this type of modeling If this sounds like a good Idea please contact me here Thanks PAUL
B&O Glennwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2011, 23:02   #2
Howqua
Mod Squad

Default Re: Paper and Card Structures

We could start a new thread in scratchbuilding for paper models.
Howqua is offline   Reply With Quote