View Single Post
Old 14th October 2014, 16:07   #62
JohnM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brockville, Ontario
Posts: 250
Default

Well, I would have done the cut. I used a product called Celluclay which worked quite well but took a long time to dry. In the mean time I found a piece from a logging building that had been cannibalised for parts.





At this stage I'd already cut off about 3/4" off the bottom but I think this will work.



A vent from another kit filled the hole in the roof.



The gaping hole in the front was filled with some board & batten styrene.
The doors are Tichy from the window and door selection pack, I'm getting low on doors.



Cheers for now.
JohnM is offline   Reply With Quote